2022 TOUR SCHEDULE
FREE! No reservations are necessary. To help keep our shows free and available to everyone, Donate today!
Saturday July 16: Part 1 @ 11am, Part 2 @ 2pm
City Park at Mission Branch Library, 1098 Lexington St, Santa Clara
Sunday July 17: Part 1 @ 11am, Part 2 @ 2pm
Lincoln Park, 1450 High Street, Alameda
Saturday July 23: Part 1 @ 11am, Part 2 @ 2pm
Delucchi Park, 4501 First St, Pleasanton, CA 94566
Sunday July 24: Part 1 @ 11am, Part 2 @ 2pm
Franklin Park, Alameda, San Antonio Ave at Paru Street
Saturday July 30: Part 1 @ 11am, Part 2 @ 2pm
Dimond Park, Oakland, off Dimond Avenue, one block north of MacArthur Blvd.
Sunday July 31: Part 1 @ 11am
Live Oak Park, 1301 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley
Sunday July 31: Part 2 @ 3pm^
Port Costa Schoolhouse, 1 Plaza Del Hambre, Port Costa
^Please note different start time than other performances!^
- Part One will feature the story of The Ring of Fellowship, and Part Two will feature the story of The Return of the King’s Two Towers.
- Each show is set to last about one hour and are suitable for all ages.
- All shows are outdoors, rain or shine — though if conditions are dangerous, even the intrepid Peripatetic Players may have to cancel.
- Bring a blanket, sun protection (or a parka if you’re visiting us in San Francisco), snacks… whatever you’ll need to feel comfortable.
- More info in our FAQ.
- Be sure to follow us on Twitter or Instagram, like us on Facebook, or sign up for our mailing list for updates on our plans and projects throughout the year!